New Zealand First leader Winston Peters refused to appear on Sky News' Campaign 08 because he objected to the host Bill Ralston.
Ralston told the New Zealand Herald that NZ First staffer Frank Perry told him Mr Peters would not appear because "he's suing you".
Ralston said he had no knowledge of Mr Peters suing him but thought he may have been referring to legal action against TVNZ when Ralston was head of news.
The programme went ahead without Mr Peters.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker & Andrew Patterson
- Matthew Hooton on what a National win in Mt Roskill could mean for Labour
- Tim Hunter on Sky's awkward Chinese problem
- Paul Goldsmith's attempt at insolvency law reform has been hijacked by a 'basked of deplorables' says Damien Grant
- First Retail Group's Chris Wilkinson on Pumpkin Patch's worsening situation