New Zealand First leader Winston Peters refused to appear on Sky News' Campaign 08 because he objected to the host Bill Ralston.
Ralston told the New Zealand Herald that NZ First staffer Frank Perry told him Mr Peters would not appear because "he's suing you".
Ralston said he had no knowledge of Mr Peters suing him but thought he may have been referring to legal action against TVNZ when Ralston was head of news.
The programme went ahead without Mr Peters.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Businiess with Andrew Patterson featuring Dr Clyde Smith
- Forsyth Barr’s Kevin Stirrat talks through the market reaction to the new government
- Iron Duke director Phil O'Reilly on how concerned businesses should be about the new Labour-led government
- New Sky TV NZ director Mike Darcey on the skills he brings from Sky UK, and what it's like working for Rupert Murdoch
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily