New Zealand First leader Winston Peters refused to appear on Sky News' Campaign 08 because he objected to the host Bill Ralston.
Ralston told the New Zealand Herald that NZ First staffer Frank Perry told him Mr Peters would not appear because "he's suing you".
Ralston said he had no knowledge of Mr Peters suing him but thought he may have been referring to legal action against TVNZ when Ralston was head of news.
The programme went ahead without Mr Peters.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Ardern cruises to Mt Albert victory, bringing Huo into Parliament
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares fall, Warehouse and Mercury NZ drop while Air NZ gains
- Hooton: Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack
- Carry on: Xiamen for Auckland, Cathay for Christchurch, Virgin for HK and more
- Hidesight: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
Most listened to
- Business Week in Review with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Joanna Blatstone and Neil Parischa
- Rodney Hide: Advance means retreat for glacier scientists
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Racism lies behind Little’s kaupapa Maori attack, says Matthew Hooton