Xero says the problem has been resolved.
Xero [NZX: XRO] has been experiencing problems with its servers all morning, with numerous customers saying they can’t log in to the accounting software company’s cloud platform.
“We are currently experiencing an issue within our application hosting infrastructure that is affecting a proportion of Xero customers. Xero’s operations team is working to identify and resolve the cause of the issue as soon as possible,” the listed company says in a blog.
At midday, Xero said it had identified the issue and its provider is working to fix the affected hardware.
"The outage is now affecting all users. We cannot tell you how sorry we are about this interruption. We are working hard alongside our provider to get this resolved," Xero said in an update.
Status website isitdownrightnow.com suggests Xero is having problems worldwide.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ACT's David Seymour on his party's future and his role in opposition
- RBNZ to keep its head down and hold interest rates this Thursday, Rob Hosking says
- Fonterra chairman John Wilson explains the big jump in executive remuneration
- Nevil Gibson examines the low turnout in Maori seats
- Synlait MD John Penno on adding value, moving up from commodity products
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker