Rubbing salt in the wound as its poor annual result was published on the Companies Office, Yellow's Pages Group's White and Yellow websites went offline mid-morning.
The White Pages website was soon back online but around 1pm www.yellow.co.nz as still down [UPDATE: it was back at 1.30pm].
The Yellow site had a "down for maintenance" messange.
A spokeswoman was not able to say the cause of the problem. She said the immediate focus was getting the site back online. A further update was expected at 4pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Fuel crisis latest – pipe repair progress as government loosens rules for fuel trucks
- Horizon poll: how voters rate National vs Labour on 17 major issues
- Air NZ restricts ticket sales as Auckland fuel shortage bites
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares up, but Air NZ drops as more flights cancelled
- Jacinda targets and tempts youth vote at Victoria campus
Most listened to
- Takeover bidder chief executive Alastair McGregor sells its competing vision for NZOG
- Airways executive Tim Boyle discusses fuel saving measures
- Labour leader Jacinda Ardern appeals to youth, who have enrolled in lower numbers for this election
- Synlait managing director John Penno on his company's strategy and outlook
- Horizon manager Grant McInman on the issue where voters trust National and where they prefer Labour
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 15, with Grant Walker