Rubbing salt in the wound as its poor annual result was published on the Companies Office, Yellow's Pages Group's White and Yellow websites went offline mid-morning.
The White Pages website was soon back online but around 1pm www.yellow.co.nz as still down [UPDATE: it was back at 1.30pm].
The Yellow site had a "down for maintenance" messange.
A spokeswoman was not able to say the cause of the problem. She said the immediate focus was getting the site back online. A further update was expected at 4pm.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Kim Dotcom wins over Trump's favourite broadcaster, angles for US trip with Russia probe 'evidence'
- FMA reviews disclosure processes after aborted Viaduct Capital and Mutual Finance case
- Series: Business leaders’ Budget 2017 wish lists – Kerry McDonald
- Arvida buying first plot of bare land to cope with expansion
- Privacy Commissioner concerned about ‘ill defined’ info sharing rules in Anti-Money Laundering Bill
Most listened to
- Privacy Commissioner John Edwards warns the Law and Order select committee that rules around information sharing are too broad
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: "It’s a pretty stunning failure," says Kerry McDonald of successive governments’ attempts to improve productivity
- Arvida chief executive Bill McDonald on its doubled net profit
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings is confident on the outlook for farmers though challenges remain
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker