BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy's $100 million retail bonds issue will carry an interest rate of 6.5% and will mature on November 15, 2019, the company says.
The seven-year bonds are Z's third such issue, and the company is reserving the right to accept a further $50 million in funds.
The downstream transport fuels company already has $297 million of bonds on issue.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings is confident on the outlook for farmers though challenges remain
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: One of Andy Hamilton’s "very contentious" Budget wishes is for greater regulation of "pockets of our economy"
- Phil Twyford may have said the Point England development bill is just "nuts," but Bill English thinks opposition is "just dumb"
- Budget 2017: Grant Thornton's Murray Brewer thinks the IRD's new tax software should make its work easier and more efficient
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on Forsyth Barr downgrading Steel & Tube
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker