BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy's $100 million retail bonds issue will carry an interest rate of 6.5% and will mature on November 15, 2019, the company says.
The seven-year bonds are Z's third such issue, and the company is reserving the right to accept a further $50 million in funds.
The downstream transport fuels company already has $297 million of bonds on issue.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Appeal road a long one for Skodafone
- More franchisees claim to have been duped
- Buyer beware: frank advice on franchising, Shoeshine: Latest Abano bid falters, Media Watch: Diplomatic nudity
- Mt Albert by-election: Barring a solid tactical vote, Ardern looks home and hosed
- Chris Liddell divesting himself of Xero shares, options
Most listened to
- Stewart Germann and Gehan Gunasekara go head-to-head on the franchising debate
- Rob Hosking rates Jacinda Ardern's chances in Mt Albert
- ComCom ruling 'feels like a moment in time analysis'
- Trade Me CEO Jon Macdonald on the company's general marketplace revival
- MYOB CEO Tim Reed on his company's progress