BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy's $100 million retail bonds issue will carry an interest rate of 6.5% and will mature on November 15, 2019, the company says.
The seven-year bonds are Z's third such issue, and the company is reserving the right to accept a further $50 million in funds.
The downstream transport fuels company already has $297 million of bonds on issue.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Rob Hosking's take on the Election 2017 provisional result, and what's likely to happen next
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Nick Shewring
- Gareth Morgan on why TOP failed and what's next for the party
- Professor Andrew Geddis on the rules of engagement for MMP negotiations
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker