BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy's $100 million retail bonds issue will carry an interest rate of 6.5% and will mature on November 15, 2019, the company says.
The seven-year bonds are Z's third such issue, and the company is reserving the right to accept a further $50 million in funds.
The downstream transport fuels company already has $297 million of bonds on issue.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark boss bins decoder but can't escape Sky
- Property developers’ days are numbered, The Great Tax Rush, Mr Warminger goes to court
- Warminger: the closing arguments
- NZ dollar falls against broadly stronger greenback after Draghi comments
- Letter to Goff: Do something about housing affordability before city sinks into a 'new kind of poverty'
Most listened to
- John Key talks up the FTA with India, ahead of his trip to the sub-continent next week
- Dick Quax challenges Phil Goff on housing market. He explains what he wants the mayor-elect to do
- Sky TV’s John Fellet reflects on the highlights and lowlights of 25 years with the company – plus its merger prospects
- Auckland Airport's Adrian Littlewood on what's being done to sustain new airline routes
- Super Fund CEO Adrian Orr on its new climate change strategy