BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy is to issue $135 million of senior, secured seven-year corporate bonds, some $35 million above the $100 million sought, but below the upper limit for acceptances of $150 million.
The issue, which will occur formally tomorrow, is fixed at 6.5% annually, maturing on November 15, 2019.
The entire issue was filled by participants in a bookbuild, with no bonds to be offered in a public pool.
The issue takes total Z Energy bonds listed on the NZDX to $432 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- ACT's David Seymour on his party's future and his role in opposition
- RBNZ to keep its head down and hold interest rates this Thursday, Rob Hosking says
- Fonterra chairman John Wilson explains the big jump in executive remuneration
- Nevil Gibson examines the low turnout in Maori seats
- Synlait MD John Penno on adding value, moving up from commodity products
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended September 22, with Grant Walker