BUSINESSDESK: Z Energy is to issue $135 million of senior, secured seven-year corporate bonds, some $35 million above the $100 million sought, but below the upper limit for acceptances of $150 million.
The issue, which will occur formally tomorrow, is fixed at 6.5% annually, maturing on November 15, 2019.
The entire issue was filled by participants in a bookbuild, with no bonds to be offered in a public pool.
The issue takes total Z Energy bonds listed on the NZDX to $432 million.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings is confident on the outlook for farmers though challenges remain
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: One of Andy Hamilton’s "very contentious" Budget wishes is for greater regulation of "pockets of our economy"
- Phil Twyford may have said the Point England development bill is just "nuts," but Bill English thinks opposition is "just dumb"
- Budget 2017: Grant Thornton's Murray Brewer thinks the IRD's new tax software should make its work easier and more efficient
- NBR's Jenny Ruth on Forsyth Barr downgrading Steel & Tube
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker