In just over a year, recipe card and food parcel delivery company My Food Bag has grown to a $20 million business. Now it's expanding into Australia.
Founders Nadia Lim, Theresa Gattung and Cecilia Robinson answered readers' question May 29.
Scroll down to see their replies.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Privacy Commissioner John Edwards warns the Law and Order select committee that rules around information sharing are too broad
- Business leaders on Budget 2017: "It’s a pretty stunning failure," says Kerry McDonald of successive governments’ attempts to improve productivity
- Arvida chief executive Bill McDonald on its doubled net profit
- Fonterra chief executive Theo Spierings is confident on the outlook for farmers though challenges remain
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended May 19, with Grant Walker