NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is Joshua Mendoza, a mechanical engineer at Microsoft.
Mr Mendoza is based in Silicon Valley and is part of the team working on Microsoft's new flagship product, the HoloLens.
The HoloLens is the first self-contained, holographic computer, enabling people to engage with their digital content and interact with holograms in the world around them.
They discuss how the immersive technology is set to usher in a completely new approach to the way people learn and do business.
ABOVE: An NBR staffer dons the HoloLens.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily