NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is Joshua Mendoza, a mechanical engineer at Microsoft.
Mr Mendoza is based in Silicon Valley and is part of the team working on Microsoft's new flagship product, the HoloLens.
The HoloLens is the first self-contained, holographic computer, enabling people to engage with their digital content and interact with holograms in the world around them.
They discuss how the immersive technology is set to usher in a completely new approach to the way people learn and do business.
ABOVE: An NBR staffer dons the HoloLens.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker