NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is Joshua Mendoza, a mechanical engineer at Microsoft.
Mr Mendoza is based in Silicon Valley and is part of the team working on Microsoft's new flagship product, the HoloLens.
The HoloLens is the first self-contained, holographic computer, enabling people to engage with their digital content and interact with holograms in the world around them.
They discuss how the immersive technology is set to usher in a completely new approach to the way people learn and do business.
ABOVE: An NBR staffer dons the HoloLens.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Spark MD Simon Moutter on his company's half-year result and its possible downgrade
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Ebos chief executive Patrick Davies outlines the company's profit jump
- Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater, says Meridian CEO Neal Barclay
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker