NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is economic historian Professor Niall Ferguson.
He discusses his compelling new book The Square and the Tower -– Networks, Hierarchies and the Struggle for Global Power.
Professor Ferguson argues that, while people think the network age is a modern phenomenon, networks have in fact been operating for hundreds of years and their impact on history has been overlooked.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Former BNZ chairman Kerry McDonald on why changes to banking regulation are needed
- Veriphi's Greg Shanahan explains the startup's progress and setbacks
- NZSA CEO Michael Midgley on NZX’s exoneration of Fletcher’s board
- Trade Me's Nigel Jeffries and Property Investors' Federation's Andrew King on the housing rental shortage and rent rises
- SME Leap convenor Tenby Powell on what he hopes the forum will achieve
- NBR Radio: A year in review, with Grant Walker