NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Silicon Valley venture capitalist Bill Reichert is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
Mr Reichert is a venture capitalist based in Silicon Valley. The managing director of Garage Technology Ventures has a deep understanding of what it takes for start-ups to be successful in navigating what he calls "the valley of death."
Following a recent extended visit to this country, he discusses the next steps for developing New Zealand’s start-up eco-system.
All content copyright NBR. Do not reproduce in any form without permission, even if you have a paid subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Disrupting the heavy machinery industry with crowd-sourcing, with EquipmentShare NZ's Michael White
- KlickEx founder Robert Bell and IBM's Shahid Saiyad on the benefits of the blockchain for cross-border payments
- Having a "really interesting life" requires "stepping out of your comfort zone – frequently," says FAB Group's Jackie Smith
- Nevil Gibson sums up the action at the world financial summit and reveals New Zealand's contribution
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily