NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is New Zealand-born research scientist Dr Clyde Smith who has been based at Stanford University in the US for the last decade.
He was a keynote speaker at this year's NZBIO annual conference.
They discuss the growing concern over antibiotic-resistant superbugs and what is being termed the “research void” – where no significant scientific discoveries have been made in this area for more than two decades.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Auckland Council treasurer John Bishop on selling bonds offshore
- No harm in trying for overseas listings, says NZX CEO Mark Peterson
- Metro Performance Glass boss Nigel Rigby discusses the firm's half-year result
- OMF Karl Arns is expecting a dry summer to have a negative impact on dairy production
- Jacqueline Rowarth addresses how scientists can ensure their findings are correctly represented in the media
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker – updated daily