NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is New Zealand-born research scientist Dr Clyde Smith who has been based at Stanford University in the US for the last decade.
He was a keynote speaker at this year's NZBIO annual conference.
They discuss the growing concern over antibiotic-resistant superbugs and what is being termed the “research void” – where no significant scientific discoveries have been made in this area for more than two decades.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Fonterra Shareholders' Council chairman Duncan Coull says new study needed to restore confidence among shareholders
- Spoke Phone chief executive Jason Kerr explains what his app can offer
- Accountants give their first impressions of Labour's Tax Working Group
- Calida Smylie runs the rule over Air NZ's handling of the Dreamliner engine debacle
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker