NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is Doug Hastie, the chief executive of Syft Technologies, the Christchurch maker of high-tech instruments to ‘sniff’ air quality.
Mr Hastie is also the founder of Chanui.
They discuss his career as an engineer, investment banker, chief executive and purveyor of fine teas and biscuits.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube CEO Mark Malpass and CFO Greg Smith on company write-downs
- Fat Prophets' Greg Smith says Steel & Tube’s result “propelled Fonterra into insignificance”
- Zespri chief executive Dan Mathieson says the company expects record sales next year.
- Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on rising share price and growth targets
- Westpac CEO David McLean discusses the mood of more than 1200 business leaders surveyed
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker