NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Kiwi born Elizabeth Iorns, the founder and chief executive of Science Exchange is this week’s featured guest on Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
Based in Silicon Valley, Science Exchange has quickly become the world's leading marketplace for outsourced R&D, providing efficient access to a network of more than 2500 qualified contract research organisations.
Dr Iorns explains how her early career as an academic gave her an insight into a business opportunity that led to the creation of a business which has raised more than $60 million in start-up capital.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Financial adviser John Cliffe says default KiwiSaver schemes urgently need change
- AgResearch scientist Dr Greg Bryan on the potential of the new GM ryegrass technology
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on expectations of Tuesday’s CPI data
- Tim Hunter reveals Auckland Council's "magic trick" of disappearing Watercare debt
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily