NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Kiwi born Elizabeth Iorns, the founder and chief executive of Science Exchange is this week’s featured guest on Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
Based in Silicon Valley, Science Exchange has quickly become the world's leading marketplace for outsourced R&D, providing efficient access to a network of more than 2500 qualified contract research organisations.
Dr Iorns explains how her early career as an academic gave her an insight into a business opportunity that led to the creation of a business which has raised more than $60 million in start-up capital.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Russell McVeagh incident highlights complications of corporate sponsorship
- Sir Ralph explains why he didn’t listen but NZSA calls it a failure of governance
- Could Nikki Kaye lead National one day? A wee problem
- Poor facing double whammy when road congestion pricing gets off the ground
- The highest paid directors
Most listened to
- Ian Apperley goes cold turkey on social media, and claims he's now a better man
- Auckland Airport's CEO Adrian Littlewood explains the impact of price changes on revenue
- Competition lawyer Michael Wigley supports the Criminalisation of Cartels Amendment Bill
- Roadtrippers deal is a gamechanger, says Tourism Holdings CEO Grant Webster
- The sub-contracting model is killing the New Zealand construction industry, says E tū's Ron Angel
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker