NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Kiwi born Elizabeth Iorns, the founder and chief executive of Science Exchange is this week’s featured guest on Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
Based in Silicon Valley, Science Exchange has quickly become the world's leading marketplace for outsourced R&D, providing efficient access to a network of more than 2500 qualified contract research organisations.
Dr Iorns explains how her early career as an academic gave her an insight into a business opportunity that led to the creation of a business which has raised more than $60 million in start-up capital.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube CEO Mark Malpass and CFO Greg Smith on company write-downs
- Fat Prophets' Greg Smith says Steel & Tube’s result “propelled Fonterra into insignificance”
- Zespri chief executive Dan Mathieson says the company expects record sales next year.
- Serko CEO Darrin Grafton on rising share price and growth targets
- Westpac CEO David McLean discusses the mood of more than 1200 business leaders surveyed
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker