NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is tech futurist Frances Valintine.
She discusses some of the challenges New Zealand still needs to address when it comes to fully embracing digital technology, and developing a blueprint for the country's future in this area.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Rodney Hide thinks he knows the real reason behind high child hospitalisation rates, and it's not the housing crisis
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker