NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is George Day who is a professor emeritus at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
He discusses his book Peripheral Vision: Detecting the Weak Signals that Can Make or Break Your Company.
Click on the special feature audio tab to listen to the full interview or hear it on SoundCloud.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Intelligence expert Paul Buchanan discusses Pacific Aerospace
- Zespri Chairman Peter McBride admits there was “some reluctance” from retired growers on restructure
- Tim Hunter discusses why Christchurch-based cryptocurrency exchange Cryptopia could face a class action
- RCG director John Lenihan discusses how Auckland council consenting can be sped up
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker