NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is George Day who is a professor emeritus at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
He discusses his book Peripheral Vision: Detecting the Weak Signals that Can Make or Break Your Company.
Click on the special feature audio tab to listen to the full interview or hear it on SoundCloud.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- REAA CEO Kevin Lampen-Smith says the rules and regulations are adequate to ensure safety requirements are met
- Why good education trumps regulation for drone (UAV) use, with Airways' Tim Boyle
- Tim Hunter wonders how the subsidy system will cope when the fees-free policy kicks in
- Fat Prophets' Greg Smith discusses this week's highs and lows
- Matthew Hooton it's time the old faces departed National
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker – updated daily