NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guests are Blunt Umbrellas co-founders Greig Brebner and Scott Kington.
Greig and Scott’s slow-burning successfully ignited after they chose to go against the traditional umbrella industry distribution model to take their technology to the world.
They discuss their unlikely makeover of the humble umbrella, which has forged their brand with a reputation for innovation and integrity.
Please respect our copyright and do not copy this article without permission, even if you have a subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker