NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guests are Blunt Umbrellas co-founders Greig Brebner and Scott Kington.
Greig and Scott’s slow-burning successfully ignited after they chose to go against the traditional umbrella industry distribution model to take their technology to the world.
They discuss their unlikely makeover of the humble umbrella, which has forged their brand with a reputation for innovation and integrity.
Please respect our copyright and do not copy this article without permission, even if you have a subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily