NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guests are Blunt Umbrellas co-founders Greig Brebner and Scott Kington.
Greig and Scott’s slow-burning successfully ignited after they chose to go against the traditional umbrella industry distribution model to take their technology to the world.
They discuss their unlikely makeover of the humble umbrella, which has forged their brand with a reputation for innovation and integrity.
Please respect our copyright and do not copy this article without permission, even if you have a subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Rodney Hide thinks he knows the real reason behind high child hospitalisation rates, and it's not the housing crisis
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker