NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Hila Oren is the chief executive of Tel Aviv Foundation and the founder and chief executive of Tel Aviv Global and Tourism. She is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
In New Zealand this week to address business leaders in Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch her message is simple: “Aim to become a smart city and adapt to the future now.”
She discusses the growing importance of global cities and why New Zealand’s major cities should seek to emulate this trend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Spark MD Simon Moutter on his company's half-year result and its possible downgrade
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Ebos chief executive Patrick Davies outlines the company's profit jump
- Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater, says Meridian CEO Neal Barclay
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker