NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Hila Oren is the chief executive of Tel Aviv Foundation and the founder and chief executive of Tel Aviv Global and Tourism. She is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
In New Zealand this week to address business leaders in Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch her message is simple: “Aim to become a smart city and adapt to the future now.”
She discusses the growing importance of global cities and why New Zealand’s major cities should seek to emulate this trend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker