NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Hila Oren is the chief executive of Tel Aviv Foundation and the founder and chief executive of Tel Aviv Global and Tourism. She is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
In New Zealand this week to address business leaders in Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch her message is simple: “Aim to become a smart city and adapt to the future now.”
She discusses the growing importance of global cities and why New Zealand’s major cities should seek to emulate this trend.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily