NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guest is Justine Munro, the co-founder of a new Auckland-based start-up called 21C Skills Lab.
Ms Munro is a director of Z Energy and one of a growing number of business leaders concerned at the lack of 21st century skills being focused on by schools and training organisations.
The new business will not only offer a series of training programmes for both students and teachers but also assessment systems to measure competencies across a range of areas including creativity, tenacity and problem solving.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Andrew Turnbull
- Why good education trumps regulation for drone (UAV) use, with Airways' Tim Boyle
- Tim Hunter wonders how the subsidy system will cope when the fees-free policy kicks in
- Fat Prophets' Greg Smith discusses this week's highs and lows
- Matthew Hooton it's time the old faces departed National
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker – updated daily