NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guest is Justine Munro, the co-founder of a new Auckland-based start-up called 21C Skills Lab.
Ms Munro is a director of Z Energy and one of a growing number of business leaders concerned at the lack of 21st century skills being focused on by schools and training organisations.
The new business will not only offer a series of training programmes for both students and teachers but also assessment systems to measure competencies across a range of areas including creativity, tenacity and problem solving.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Maersk's ransomware problem threatens Auckland, Tauranga ports
- Sky, TVNZ bosses spar over America’s Cup 2020 rights
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares mixed, SkyCity drags market down while Summerset, Westpac, Tegel gain
- Hong Kong Novotel pinged for over-charging Air NZ $1.4m
- NZ dollar steady, volatility possible as ECB forum continues
Most listened to
- Symantec cyber security strategy manager Nick Savvides on Petya and how to protect yourself from malware attack
- A common reaction to #TapeGate is "bloody politicians, none of them can lie straight in bed," says Morgan Godfery
- Iwi M&A activity set to increase, says Chapman Tripp's Nick Wells
- NBR’s Campbell Gibson reports on the $1.6m spat between Air NZ and a Hong Kong Novotel
- Penny Pepperell explains why the Law Commission wants to update the law of contempt
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended June 23, with Grant Walker