NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guest is Justine Munro, the co-founder of a new Auckland-based start-up called 21C Skills Lab.
Ms Munro is a director of Z Energy and one of a growing number of business leaders concerned at the lack of 21st century skills being focused on by schools and training organisations.
The new business will not only offer a series of training programmes for both students and teachers but also assessment systems to measure competencies across a range of areas including creativity, tenacity and problem solving.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Disrupting the heavy machinery industry with crowd-sourcing, with EquipmentShare NZ's Michael White
- KlickEx founder Robert Bell and IBM's Shahid Saiyad on the benefits of the blockchain for cross-border payments
- Having a "really interesting life" requires "stepping out of your comfort zone – frequently," says FAB Group's Jackie Smith
- Nevil Gibson sums up the action at the world financial summit and reveals New Zealand's contribution
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily