NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guest is Justine Munro, the co-founder of a new Auckland-based start-up called 21C Skills Lab.
Ms Munro is a director of Z Energy and one of a growing number of business leaders concerned at the lack of 21st century skills being focused on by schools and training organisations.
The new business will not only offer a series of training programmes for both students and teachers but also assessment systems to measure competencies across a range of areas including creativity, tenacity and problem solving.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Trump slams Amazon, again, wiping $US5b from its market cap
- Norris hints at board refresh after Fletcher posts 23% drop in earnings
- Powerhouse, Hydroworks shareholders remain in the dark
- Aston Martin takes chequered flag for $40m car emporium in Auckland
- My top five takeaways from Spark’s full-year 2017 result
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube chief executive Dave Taylor on the company's disappointing results
- Spark boss Simon Moutter on his company's full-year result and brutal broadband competition
- Auckland councillor Greg Sayers pleads the case for more council rates to be spent on rural road sealing
- Dame Diane Robertson on how a "world-first" initiative could increase transparency of customer data use
- Aston Martin Auckland general manager Greg Brinck describes features of the new multi-level Giltrap Group headquarters
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended August 18, with Grant Walker