NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guest is Justine Munro, the co-founder of a new Auckland-based start-up called 21C Skills Lab.
Ms Munro is a director of Z Energy and one of a growing number of business leaders concerned at the lack of 21st century skills being focused on by schools and training organisations.
The new business will not only offer a series of training programmes for both students and teachers but also assessment systems to measure competencies across a range of areas including creativity, tenacity and problem solving.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- RNZ's Colin Peacock grills NBR publisher Todd Scott about his rising social media profile and a push or 100,000 subs
- Cameron Officer on the brands tailgating Tesla's electric vehicles
- Tim Hunter discusses why Christchurch-based cryptocurrency exchange Cryptopia could face a class action
- Intelligence expert Paul Buchanan discusses Pacific Aerospace
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker