NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is former Wellington mayor and National Party MP Mark Blumsky.
He’s been a shoe-shop owner, Wellington mayor and a National MP, but Mark Blumsky left the corporate life to establish a thriving hydroponics business that is about to start exporting herbs to New Zealand.
The serial entrepreneur has also opened a local cafe, a mini course and a boutique fashion store, all in Niue.
Click on the special feature audio tab to listen to the full interview or hear it on SoundCloud.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker