NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guests on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson are "Nanogirl" science educator Dr Michelle Dickinson and author and comedian David Downs.
They discuss their new book No 8 Recharged, which examines some of New Zealand’s more recent innovation success stories and argues that our long-held love of the No 8 wire mentality is no longer relevant and in fact is damaging to New Zealand.
The book features a range of more than 200 business success stories, including the rise of high-profile startups such as Rocket Lab and Soul Machines.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker