NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guests on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson are "Nanogirl" science educator Dr Michelle Dickinson and author and comedian David Downs.
They discuss their new book No 8 Recharged, which examines some of New Zealand’s more recent innovation success stories and argues that our long-held love of the No 8 wire mentality is no longer relevant and in fact is damaging to New Zealand.
The book features a range of more than 200 business success stories, including the rise of high-profile startups such as Rocket Lab and Soul Machines.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Rodney Hide thinks he knows the real reason behind high child hospitalisation rates, and it's not the housing crisis
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker