NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is economic historian Professor Niall Ferguson.
He discusses his compelling new book The Square and the Tower -– Networks, Hierarchies and the Struggle for Global Power.
Professor Ferguson argues that, while people think the network age is a modern phenomenon, networks have in fact been operating for hundreds of years and their impact on history has been overlooked.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily