NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is economic historian Professor Niall Ferguson.
He discusses his compelling new book The Square and the Tower -– Networks, Hierarchies and the Struggle for Global Power.
Professor Ferguson argues that, while people think the network age is a modern phenomenon, networks have in fact been operating for hundreds of years and their impact on history has been overlooked.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Spark MD Simon Moutter on his company's half-year result and its possible downgrade
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Ebos chief executive Patrick Davies outlines the company's profit jump
- Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater, says Meridian CEO Neal Barclay
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker