NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is Paul Cameron co-founder of Booktrack.
Booktrack is an artificial intelligence soundtrack company that allows audio books to be recorded with an accompanying sound track.
This AI technology is allowing Booktrack to create an entirely new reading experience, allowing writers and creatives to add a synchronised movie style soundtrack – including music, ambient audio and sound effect to a story, with audio paced to each individual's reading speed.
Mr Cameron discusses how the business idea was first conceived on Auckland's Devonport ferry and the impact AI is having on Booktrack's growth prospects in the future.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Financial adviser John Cliffe says default KiwiSaver schemes urgently need change
- AgResearch scientist Dr Greg Bryan on the potential of the new GM ryegrass technology
- Craigs’ Mark Lister on expectations of Tuesday’s CPI data
- Tim Hunter reveals Auckland Council's "magic trick" of disappearing Watercare debt
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily