NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is Paul Cameron co-founder of Booktrack.
Booktrack is an artificial intelligence soundtrack company that allows audio books to be recorded with an accompanying sound track.
This AI technology is allowing Booktrack to create an entirely new reading experience, allowing writers and creatives to add a synchronised movie style soundtrack – including music, ambient audio and sound effect to a story, with audio paced to each individual's reading speed.
Mr Cameron discusses how the business idea was first conceived on Auckland's Devonport ferry and the impact AI is having on Booktrack's growth prospects in the future.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Russell McVeagh incident highlights complications of corporate sponsorship
- Sir Ralph explains why he didn’t listen but NZSA calls it a failure of governance
- Could Nikki Kaye lead National one day? A wee problem
- Poor facing double whammy when road congestion pricing gets off the ground
- The highest paid directors
Most listened to
- Ian Apperley goes cold turkey on social media, and claims he's now a better man
- Auckland Airport's CEO Adrian Littlewood explains the impact of price changes on revenue
- Competition lawyer Michael Wigley supports the Criminalisation of Cartels Amendment Bill
- Roadtrippers deal is a gamechanger, says Tourism Holdings CEO Grant Webster
- The sub-contracting model is killing the New Zealand construction industry, says E tū's Ron Angel
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker