NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is 'serendipity architect' Roger Dennis.
He discusses the state of innovation in New Zealand and the role of corporate antibodies that can ultimately stifle change.
Click on the special feature audio tab to listen to the full interview or hear it on SoundCloud.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily