NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Khan Academy founder Sal Khan is this week’s featured guest on Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
This Silicon Valley based not-for-profit has become one of the most disruptive forces in education in modern times through the creation of a free, online learning platform that has completely changed the way students learn.
They discuss the future of education, the way in which technology is allowing students to self-direct their learning and plans for education ministries globally to literally plug into its sophisticated learning platform.
All content copyright NBR. Do not reproduce in any form without permission, even if you have a paid subscription.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker