NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's feature guest is Stephane Cornille.
Stephane Cornille has abandoned the 'suit and tie' of corporate life to travel the globe as part of a growing trend among millennials.
He says this gives them the freedom to pick and choose their hours of work because of the flexibility of online platforms such as GitLab (whom he also worked for in a marketing role).
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Russell McVeagh incident highlights complications of corporate sponsorship
- Could Nikki Kaye lead National one day? A wee problem
- Sir Ralph explains why he didn’t listen but NZSA calls it a failure of governance
- Poor facing double whammy when road congestion pricing gets off the ground
- The highest paid directors
Most listened to
- Ian Apperley goes cold turkey on social media, and claims he's now a better man
- Auckland Airport's CEO Adrian Littlewood explains the impact of price changes on revenue
- Competition lawyer Michael Wigley supports the Criminalisation of Cartels Amendment Bill
- Roadtrippers deal is a gamechanger, says Tourism Holdings CEO Grant Webster
- The sub-contracting model is killing the New Zealand construction industry, says E tū's Ron Angel
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker