NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
Foodstuffs group general manager marketing Steve Bayliss is this week’s featured guest on Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
The supermarket shopping experience has undergone a transformation in recent years. Greater variety, more artisan products, new loyalty programmes and plenty of in-store experiences have dramatically changed the customer engagement experience.
But new competitive threats also loom for the country's two major supermarket chains.
Mr Bayliss discusses the growing empowerment of customers, new trends in fast moving consumer goods and the growing importance of big data.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Rodney Hide thinks he knows the real reason behind high child hospitalisation rates, and it's not the housing crisis
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker