NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
NZ Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
He discusses what it’s like to lead NZ’s most well-known brand, how the changing face of digital technology is set to give more options to the NZRFU when it comes to content rights and whether the All Blacks would ever become a listed company similar to many premier English football clubs.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker