NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
NZ Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
He discusses what it’s like to lead NZ’s most well-known brand, how the changing face of digital technology is set to give more options to the NZRFU when it comes to content rights and whether the All Blacks would ever become a listed company similar to many premier English football clubs.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily