NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
NZ Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew is this week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson.
He discusses what it’s like to lead NZ’s most well-known brand, how the changing face of digital technology is set to give more options to the NZRFU when it comes to content rights and whether the All Blacks would ever become a listed company similar to many premier English football clubs.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Spark MD Simon Moutter on his company's half-year result and its possible downgrade
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Ebos chief executive Patrick Davies outlines the company's profit jump
- Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater, says Meridian CEO Neal Barclay
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker