NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
This week's featured guest on NBR Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson is Tim Warren, co-founder of Ambit.
Leading technology industry forecaster Gartner estimates 85% of all customer service interactions by 2020 will be managed by chatbots rather than humans.
This means the next time a customer calls a bank or insurance company it’s very likely they will be talking to a chatbot rather than a human.
Advances in artificial intelligence are moving rapidly and in just the past few years the power and applications of this technology have grown exponentially.
Ambit, a locally-owned artificial intelligence company that specialises in building turnkey chatbots for enterprises, both for internal use and for contact with customers.
Its technology is a blend of scripts, natural language processing, human intervention capability and structured data capture and with the ability to drive proactive interactions.
The technology was previously only available to large corporates but SMEs are now able to take advantage of the power of artificial intelligence.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Brent Edwards looks at what NZ should do amid international turmoil
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- Academic Michael Littlewood says there needs to be a public discussion on whether KiwiSaver is still viable
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily