NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
The feature guest this week is Dr Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic who is an international authority in psychological profiling, talent management, and people analytics.
In his latest book, The Talent Delusion – Why Data, Not Intuition, Is the Key to Unlocking Human Potential, he argues that bridging the gap between the psychological science of talent and common real-world practices is the biggest challenge facing the human resources sector right now.
Click on the special feature audio tab to listen to the full interview or hear it on SoundCloud.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- A2 CEO Geoff Babidge on the Fonterra alliance and first-half results
- Brent Edwards runs down Mfat's CPTPP analysis report
- Little Bird's Jeremy Bennett explains why the company is equity crowdfunding
- Fletcher CEO Ross Taylor on results, CFO Bevan McKenzie on banks
- Rodney Hide thinks he knows the real reason behind high child hospitalisation rates, and it's not the housing crisis
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker