NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
The feature guest this week is Dr Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic who is an international authority in psychological profiling, talent management, and people analytics.
In his latest book, The Talent Delusion – Why Data, Not Intuition, Is the Key to Unlocking Human Potential, he argues that bridging the gap between the psychological science of talent and common real-world practices is the biggest challenge facing the human resources sector right now.
Click on the special feature audio tab to listen to the full interview or hear it on SoundCloud.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily