NBR Radio has teamed up with Spotify to bring Sunday Business to its podcast platform. You can also listen to the full episode free on SoundCloud here.
The feature guest this week is Dr Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic who is an international authority in psychological profiling, talent management, and people analytics.
In his latest book, The Talent Delusion – Why Data, Not Intuition, Is the Key to Unlocking Human Potential, he argues that bridging the gap between the psychological science of talent and common real-world practices is the biggest challenge facing the human resources sector right now.
Click on the special feature audio tab to listen to the full interview or hear it on SoundCloud.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Tim Hunter decries Auckland Council's case for a new covered stadium
- TIN managing director Greg Shanahan explains the opportunity for offshore investment in New Zealand tech
- Brent Edwards takes a look at whether fiscal prudence can lead to economic growth
- Finance Minister Grant Robertson outlines R&D intentions, talks tax and disses the Holidays Act
- Nevil Gibson's business travel roundup examines developments in Christchurch, latest new routes and a codeshare update
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker