At right is a screen grab from Beehive.govt.nz, "The official website of the New Zealand Government."
It looks a little banana republic.
A Crown website should be used for straight informational purposes, not as a vehicle for the government of the day to take schoolboy shots at the opposition.
National and Labour both have a record of pushing the limit in using official channels for political purposes. Pity to see it spilling over into this arena too.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Xero makes a special alteration to rival's billboard
- Fintech start-ups coy about asking for money at Wellington demo day
- MARKET CLOSE: NZ shares rise as blue-chips follow Asia's lead
- Vodafone new sponsor for All Blacks and NZ Rugby
- Dotcom's Seth Rich claim earns him a chance to appear on Sean Hannity's show