Rascals, our building mates here at NBR Towers, have created a series of billboards for upstart ice cream maker Holy Moly.
Five went up around Auckland and Wellington over the weekend.
To NBR, it looks like two animals playing, but we're informed by one of the Rascals that it's actually "pretty provocative".
And beyond the farmyard bawdiness, some may sense a subtle political allusion to a certain large dairy co-operative. Name starts with F.
Holy Moly alleges Fonterra has copied its donut-flavoured iceream. Fonterra denies the claim.
NBR suspects the Advertising Standards Authority may soon be fielding a couple of complaints.
So if you want to see the billboards in real life, you might have to be in quick.
Background reading: Cold war for Tip Top over ice cream claims
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- OPINION: Initial observations on the Dotcom decision
- Hotels, motels facing 150% plus council rates increases to fund Ateed
- Sky TV-Vodafone merger: Competition lawyer rates odds of success for Spark's last-minute legal challenge
- Chinese crackdown helps Comvita to first-half loss
- PWC confirms OPI cash, finally