A new Vodafone add-on offers one terabyte (1024GB) of data for $20.
The plan hasn't had any official launch (that I'm aware of) but was pointed out to NBR by an ethusiastic staffer.
If, like me, you're trying to eek out a 60GB a month plan (easy to chew through with street legal video, forget online backup or cloud computing), then you've got to be keenly eyeing that one.
There is, of course, a catch.
You've got to be on a Vodafone Business Broadband Daytime plan ($35.56 ex GST/month) to qualify for the $20 1TB top-up.
How about sending some of that sugar home users' way, Vodafone? (UPDATE: A spokeswoman told NBR: "There are no plans at the moment.")
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Spark updates on restoration after half-day mobile network outage, hitting third of customers
- Sharp words at Metro Glass meeting
- Robertson spars with Brash over Labour’s proposed Reserve Bank changes
- Perpetual Guardian appoints chief growth officer
- Mark Binns: 'Read my lips. I'm not going to Fletcher'