Listen free through SoundCloud or scroll down for subscription steps on iOS, Android and Windows.
Fronted by respected broadcaster and business journalist Andrew Patterson, Sunday Business is New Zealand's only feature-length business programme.
Sunday Business brings you comprehensive coverage of the business week including analysis, commentary and extended interviews with those making the news.
Subscribe via iTunes on iPhone or iPad
1. In your iPhone or iPad Podcasts app, search for ‘NBR Radio’.
2. Select 'NBR Radio: Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson' and any other NBR Radio podcast of your choosing, then tap the Subscribe button.
3. You can now manage your subscriptions and play podcast episodes in My Podcasts.
Subscribe via SoundCloud on Android, Windows, or Web
1. Download the SoundCloud app and search for ‘NBR Radio Sunday Business’ (or subscribe online).
2. Click the Follow button and NBR Radio's Sunday Business will now appear in your personalised list. You can play, share or like any podcast episode.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Brownlee relaxed about North Korean threat to nuke Australia
- Augusta wins the day
- Shoeshine: Trustpower tries to build 'triple play' customers without lifting costs
- Trump promises 'biggest tax cut ever' will be unveiled Wednesday
- Joyce promises more spending to keep services, infrastructure up with immigration
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Dr David Skilling
- The total stupidity of the Waitangi Tribunal was fully on display last week, says Rodney Hide
- Gerry Brownlee has earned the foreign affairs prize, argues Matthew Hooton
- Rob Hosking on the Age of the Unprecedented
- The best NBR Radio interviews from the second week of April, with Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson