We review the week on the markets with Tom McBride of Hamilton Hindin Greene.
NBR’s Jenny Ruth talks to Port of Tauranga chief executive Mark Cairns about how bigger container ships are on the way but not the biggest.
This week’s feature guests are Blunt Umbrella co-founders Greig Brebner and Scott Kington.
They talk to Andrew Patterson and discuss their unlikely makeover of the humble umbrella into a sought after fashion accessory and lessons learned along the way.
Business Week in Review
The Best of the Week stream, compiled by Grant Walker, is a wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis from the past five days.
Tune into NBR Radio’s Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson on Sunday morning, for analysis and feature-length interviews.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- John Fellet on why the Sky-Vodafone merger was dropped - and what's next
- Campbell Gibson reports on the first payment to BlackfortFX's investors
- Jenny Ruth on reports that Kirin wants to sell its Australian dairy business
- TIA CEO Chris Roberts says Winston Peters' GST redistribution plan is an "intriguing" idea
- Kiwifruit Claim chairman John Cameron talks up the group's case before its High Court battle with MPI
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended June 23, with Grant Walker