Coming up in the weekend’s Sunday Business podcast:
We check out the week on the markets with Rob Mercer from Forsyth Barr.
Andrew speaks to EverEdge IP Global CEO Paul Adams about the growing risks involving cyber-security and how businesses are and in many cases, are not, responding to the threat.
Andrew's feature guest this week is Canadian born Vicki Saunders, a leading advocate for entrepreneurship as a way of creating positive transformation in the world and the Founder of SheEO. A two-decade long initiative to dramatically transform how we support, celebrate and finance female entrepreneurs building new models, new mindsets and new solutions.
Business Week in Review
The Business Week in Review stream, compiled by Grant Walker, is a quick-fire wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis from the past five days.
The wrap-up, featuring, Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson streams from 2pm every Friday and plays until Monday morning.
Tune into NBR Radio’s Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson on Sunday morning, for analysis and feature-length interviews.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Former Green Party MP Sue Bradford has criticised co-leader James Shaw for his joint fiscal strategy with Labour
- IFA's Fred Dodds weighs in on FMA's latest financial advice snapshot
- Wellington mayor Justin Lester discusses his plans for increasing the city's housing supply
- Forsyth Barr analyst Chelsea Leadbetter on why she expects Abano shares to outperform
- Keystone pipeline greenlit while White House dusts off trade weapons, on Trump’s Beltway