We catch up on the week’s market action with Greg Smith from Fat Prophets.
We hear more about the appointment of Adrian Orr as the new Reserve Bank Governor from NBR’s economics and political editor Rob Hosking.
Andrew's feature guest this week is Andrew Turnbull, the Investment Committee Chair for the Kiwi Innovation Network – or KiwiNet.
He discusses a new program designed to encourage individual researchers within public research institutions into creating start-ups of their own.
Business Week in Review
The best interviews from the past 5 business days, with Grant Walker, is a wrap of NBR Radio's and NBR VIEW's top stories, interviews and analysis.
Tune into NBR Radio’s Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson, for analysis and feature-length interviews.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Andrew Turnbull
- Why good education trumps regulation for drone (UAV) use, with Airways' Tim Boyle
- Tim Hunter wonders how the subsidy system will cope when the fees-free policy kicks in
- Fat Prophets' Greg Smith discusses this week's highs and lows
- Matthew Hooton it's time the old faces departed National
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker – updated daily