We catch up on the week’s market action with Greg Smith from Fat Prophets.
We hear more about the appointment of Adrian Orr as the new Reserve Bank Governor from NBR’s economics and political editor Rob Hosking.
Andrew's feature guest this week is Andrew Turnbull, the Investment Committee Chair for the Kiwi Innovation Network – or KiwiNet.
He discusses a new program designed to encourage individual researchers within public research institutions into creating start-ups of their own.
Business Week in Review
The best interviews from the past 5 business days, with Grant Walker, is a wrap of NBR Radio's and NBR VIEW's top stories, interviews and analysis.
Tune into NBR Radio’s Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson, for analysis and feature-length interviews.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- RNZ's Colin Peacock grills NBR publisher Todd Scott about his rising social media profile and a push or 100,000 subs
- Cameron Officer on the brands tailgating Tesla's electric vehicles
- Tim Hunter discusses why Christchurch-based cryptocurrency exchange Cryptopia could face a class action
- Intelligence expert Paul Buchanan discusses Pacific Aerospace
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily, with Grant Walker