We catch up on the week’s market action with Greg Smith from Fat Prophets.
We hear more about the appointment of Adrian Orr as the new Reserve Bank Governor from NBR’s economics and political editor Rob Hosking.
Andrew's feature guest this week is Andrew Turnbull, the Investment Committee Chair for the Kiwi Innovation Network – or KiwiNet.
He discusses a new program designed to encourage individual researchers within public research institutions into creating start-ups of their own.
Business Week in Review
The best interviews from the past 5 business days, with Grant Walker, is a wrap of NBR Radio's and NBR VIEW's top stories, interviews and analysis.
Tune into NBR Radio’s Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson, for analysis and feature-length interviews.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- The venture capital field is fraught with danger, Tim Hunter remarks
- Federated Farmers' Andrew Hoggard wants more consistency with RMA compliance
- AMP NZ managing director Blair Vernon on attitudes to replacement life insurance sales
- Labour shortages will be balanced by strong provincial growth over near term, says Infometrics' Gareth Kiernan
- NBR Radio: The best interviews – updated daily