We review the week on the markets with Grant Davies of Hamilton Hindin Green.
Earlier this week Fletcher Building has just reported an 80% drop in annual net profit to just $94 million.
The two biggest contributors to the profit fall were the $292 million loss made by the company’s Building & Interiors unit and the $222 million write-down in the value of its Tradelink and Iplex Australia businesses.
Grant Walker speaks to NBR’s Jenny Ruth on the latest results.
Andrew Patterson speaks to Hila Oren, CEO of Tel Aviv Foundation and the founder and CEO of Tel Aviv Global and Tourism.
She discusses the growing importance of global cities and why New Zealand’s major cities should seek to emulate this trend.
Business Week in Review
The Best of the Week stream, compiled by Grant Walker, is a wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis from the past five days.
Tune into NBR Radio’s Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson, for analysis and feature-length interviews.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson featuring Hila Oren
- Spark boss Simon Moutter on his company's full-year result and brutal broadband competition
- Auckland councillor Greg Sayers pleads the case for more council rates to be spent on rural road sealing
- Dame Diane Robertson on how a "world-first" initiative could increase transparency of customer data use
- NBR Radio: best of the week ended August 18, with Grant Walker