We review the week on the markets with Greg Smith from Fat Prophets.
NBR’s Fiona Rotherham speaks to Women of Influence award winner, former Microsoft NZ boss and serial entrepreneur Helen Robinson.
They discuss her ambitions for protecting the planet with her new company Organic Initiative, while still chasing profits and market share.
Andrew Patterson speaks to Canadian rich lister and philanthropist John McCall MacBain.
They discuss his 2013 gift of $170 million to support the well-known Rhodes Scholarship programme and his recent decision to gift more than $1 million to the University of Auckland to kick start its new Kia Tuhura Scholarship programme.
Business Week in Review
The best interviews from the past 5 business days, with Grant Walker, is a wrap of NBR Radio's and NBR VIEW's top stories, interviews and analysis.
Tune into NBR Radio’s Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson, for analysis and feature-length interviews.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- Super Fund CEO pay rise 'too large,' Joyce says
- Cert warns 'Krack' eavesdropping vulnerability affects nearly all wi-fi devices
- Fisher Funds says new Xero holding amounts to 3% of Kingfish fund
- Retirement: 'It's on its last legs'
- Infratil won't offer reinvestment option for November 2017 bond holders
Most listened to
- MediaWorks has won a case against a former sales manager, Victoria Young reports
- Security expert Daniel Ayers on the 'Krack' wi-fi vulnerability scare
- Century 21 national manager Geoff Barnett discusses banks' increasingly cautious approach to even pre-approved home buyers
- NZ Beef and Lamb chairman James Parsons on what an NZ/EU FTA would mean for the beef sector
- Retirement expert Barry LaValley on misconceptions of your "golden years"
- NBR Radio: The best interviews, with Grant Walker — updated daily