Grant Davies of Hamilton Hindin Greene reviews the week on the markets.
We hear from embattled Orion Health Group CEO Ian McCrae. Who this week announced redundancies at the listed software provider and a significant reduction in its R&D spend ahead of what is likely to be a major capital raising in the coming months.
Andrew talks to Trans-Tasman rower turned entrepreneur Shaun Quincy about his innovative business venture GenoaPay. Which targets the under $1500 consumer finance market that would normally involve expensive finance options.
Andrew's feature guest is former NZ Institute CEO Dr David Skilling who these days is based in Singapore. They discuss New Zealand’s economic performance relative to other small economies and consider some potential “red flags” for the local economy in the future.
Business Week in Review
The Business Week in Review stream, compiled by Grant Walker, is a quick-fire wrap of NBR Radio's top stories, interviews and analysis from the past five days.
The wrap-up, featuring, Grant Walker and Andrew Patterson, streams from 2pm every Friday and plays until Monday morning.
Tune into NBR Radio’s Sunday Business with Andrew Patterson on Sunday morning, for analysis and feature-length interviews.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
- NZ dollar rises from four-month low as Trump agrees to put off axing Nafta
- NZTA investigates Auckland-to-Wellington driver but lets Uber off the hook
- Seymour brands National ‘Labour lite’ over New Zealand pavilion at Dubai
- Changes in the wind for NZ Venture Investment Fund
- SMEs want stricter immigration policies
Most listened to
- Budget 2017: $6 billion a year capital spending is quite a jump says NBR's Rob Hosking
- Motoring writer hails Auck-Welly Uber driver, but says the industry overall has a serious problem
- First Union national organiser for finance Tali Williams says NZ banks should adopt changes recommended in the Sedgwick report
- Infometrics economist Mieke Welvart crunches the skilled migrant visa numbers
- The NBR Radio interviews most listened to from the third week of April, with Grant Walker