close
Politics
2 mins to read

ChCh council advised to consider asset sales

Report from Northington Partners questions purpose of council investments.

Christchurch City Holdings owns 75% of Christchurch International Airport. The other 25% is owned by central Government.

NBR Staff Mon, 05 Dec 2022

Consultancy Northington Partners has recommended Christchurch City Council consider partial sale of its business assets, including the 75% holding in Christchurch Airport, in a report to be considered at a council meeting on Wednesday.

The Council commissioned the report in December last year,

Want to read more? It's easy.

Choose your best value subscription option

Student

Exclusive offer for uni students studying at a New Zealand university (valued at $499).
Individual
Group membership
NBR Marketplace
NZ Aviation News

Yearly Premium Online Subscription

NZ$499.00 / yearly

Monthly Premium Online Subscription

NZ$44.95 / monthly

Smartphone Only Subscription

NZ$24.95 / monthly

Premium Group Membership 10 Users

NZ$350+GST / monthly

$35 per user - Pay by monthly credit card debit

Premium Group Membership 20 Users

NZ$600+GST / monthly

$30 per user - Pay by monthly credit card debit

Premium Group Membership 50 Users

NZ$1250+GST / monthly

$25 per user - Pay by monthly credit card debit

Premium Group Membership 100 Users

NZ$1875+GST / monthly

$18.75 per user - Pay by monthly credit card debit

Yearly Premium Online Subscription + NBR Marketplace

NZ$499.00 / yearly

Aviation News - Monthly

NZ$14.95 / monthly

Already have an account? Login
NBR Staff Mon, 05 Dec 2022
Contact the Writer: editor@nbr.co.nz
News tip? Question? Typo? Let us know: editor@nbr.co.nz
© All content copyright NBR. Do not reproduce in any form without permission, even if you have a paid subscription.
ChCh council advised to consider asset sales
Politics,
96921